Sunday, November 1, 2009

Reading...

I recently found a used copy of a Sharon Shinn novel I have been looking for only to discover it was the third in a series rather than an independent novel so I of course needed to buy the first two just to say caught up - obviously. I believe these are classified as some of her young adult novels but they were just as magical and captivating as always.

I am not sure what it is about her writing that draws me in so much. I was once reading a novel of hers that on the service wasn't really very good but I still couldn't put it down. I devour every page wanting to see where the story takes me and sad when it ends and I have nothing left to read.

In updating my Book list I discovered there are 3 or 4 new ones I haven't read yet - I feel so behind! Sadly, I need to wait until after the wedding or I will never get everything done.

No comments: