Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stuff I have been up to...

I haven't been terribly productive lately. I am not sure that I will make my 52 things before the end of the year but I have some time. Griffin's Needle ate a lot of my August and I haven't been feeling terribly motivated for getting much else done. I never could get the hang of Augusts but we are well into September and I am starting to feel more antsy to do things.

My kitchen experiments have been full of fail recently so I haven't been sharing those. I had made some Fruity Oaty bars for needle arts but they were a little dry. I had also tried making flour tortillas but couldn't get the temperature regulated so they weren't turning out as well as I would have liked. I like the recipe but I need to get some better equipment.

Upcoming Projects:
*Halloween party planning (need to make my costume and some decorations)
*Finish some scroll banks
*Try making cold process soap
*Make jam
*Do some candle experimentation
*Finish my underdress
*Use up my beads. I haven't been doing much beading so I have a ton that I need to figure out something to do with them. I thought I might try making some ornaments or something. Need to do some research online
*Continue slogging through my knitting projects. I am ready to turn the heal on the second sock of the first pair. I still have the other pair to go, my gigantic technicolor blanket, and I want to start making a felted bag for myself and some baby gifts for a co-worker.
*Re-do my class notes for KWB&C and register for the event
*Do some research on Tudor feasts

And probably a bunch of others I am forgetting

No comments: